Accessibility Statement for Moonhub.com
This is an accessibility statement from THE MOON HUB LTD.
Measures to support accessibility
THE MOON HUB LTD takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Moonhub.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
We firmly believe that the internet should be available and accessible to anyone and are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the broadest possible audience, regardless of ability.
To fulfill this, we aim to adhere as strictly as possible to the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level. These guidelines explain how to make web content accessible to people with a wide array of disabilities. Complying with those guidelines helps us ensure that the website is accessible to blind people, people with motor impairments, visual impairment, cognitive disabilities, and more.
This website utilizes various technologies that are meant to make it as accessible as possible at all times. We utilize an accessibility interface that allows persons with specific disabilities to adjust the website’s UI (user interface) and design it to their personal needs.
Additionally, the website utilizes an AI-based application that runs in the background and optimizes its accessibility level constantly. This application remediates the website’s HTML, adapts its functionality and behavior for screen-readers used by blind users, and for keyboard functions used by individuals with motor impairments.
Additional UI, design, and readability adjustments
• Font adjustments – users can increase and decrease its size, change its family (type), adjust the spacing, alignment, line height, and more.
• Color adjustments – users can select various color contrast profiles such as light, dark, inverted, and monochrome. Additionally, users can swap color schemes of titles, texts, and backgrounds with over seven different coloring options.
• Animations – epileptic users can stop all running animations with the click of a button. Animations controlled by the interface include videos, GIFs, and CSS flashing transitions.
• Content highlighting – users can choose to emphasize essential elements such as links and titles. They can also choose to highlight focused or hovered elements only.
• Audio muting – users with hearing devices may experience headaches or other issues due to automatic audio playing. This option lets users mute the entire website instantly.
• Cognitive disorders – we utilize a search engine linked to Wikipedia and Wiktionary, allowing people with cognitive disorders to decipher meanings of phrases, initials, slang, and others.
• Additional functions – we allow users to change cursor color and size, use a printing mode, enable a virtual keyboard, and many other functions.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Moonhub.com is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Moonhub.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Moonhub.com:
- Phone: +44 7763692353
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: Plexal 14 East Bay Lane, Here East, London, England, E20 3BS
- Postal Address: Plexal 14 East Bay Lane, Here East, London, England, E20 3BS
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Moonhub.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
THE MOON HUB LTD assessed the accessibility of Moonhub.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
An evaluation report for Moonhub.com is available at: https://themoonhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/640f0d2714b20e000eb5499c.pdf.
An evaluation statement for Moonhub.com is available at: https://themoonhub.com/accessibility-statement.
This statement was created on 13 March 2023